Detailsp>A versatile apparel piece that serves double-duty as a cool weather outerwear piece and as a cold weather midlayer, the Patagonia Men’s Nano Puff Pullover delivers lightweight, packable warmth. PrimaLoft Gold synthetic insulation performs well even in wet or damp conditions.
Recycled polyester shell fabric has a durable water repellent finish to ward off light precipitation. The compressible PrimaLoft Gold insulation is encased in a unique brick-quilted pattern that helps to evenly distribute warmth and maintain a low-profile that is ideal for use as a midlayer.
Other features include a weight-saving half zip, two zippered handwarmer pockets, and a zippered chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket.
With a regular fit that’s designed for comfortable layering, the Patagonia Women’s Nano Puff Pullover is available in a variety of size and color options.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Easy-venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a self stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation 100% polyester
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »