The Rab Men's Microlight Alpine Jacket is insulated with lightweight, compressible 750-fill fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic goose-down, providing lightweight warmth for everything from hiking to climbing to around town use.
An internal insulated baffle behind the front zipper, Lycra bound cuffs and a hem drawcord combine with wind-resistant Pertex Microlight outer fabric to seal out windy gusts and snow. The hood of the Microlight Alpine Jacket is also down-filled and features a wired peak. The single zippered chest pocket and two zippered hand warmer pockets allow you to safely stow smaller items.
- Pertex Microlight outer fabric
- 100% nylon ripstop interior fabric
- 750FP European Goose Down (143g/5oz in size L)
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- Adjustable Hood with flexible polymer wired peak
- Front zip, internal insulated zip baffle, chin guard
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- Elasticized cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Separate stuff sack
Best Use Backpacking, Casual Insulation Type Down Type Down Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Pertex Microlight Hood Yes; Insulated Insulation Material 750-Fill Eruopean Goose Down Number of Pockets 3 Fit Slim