Constructed of a blend of Patagonian chlorine-free Merino wool and Capilene recycled polyester, the Patagonia Men’s Merino Thermal Weight Zip-Neck offers expedition-weight warmth with excellent moisture management and odor-resistance. Ideal for cold weather pursuits, the crew balances warmth and breathability and does so with minimal bulk.
The jersey-knit construction resists pilling and lets you easily layer over top of it. Offset shoulder seams, flatlock seams and underam gussets ensure fit and further enhance comfort.
Other features include a long center-front zipper that allows you to vent during high aerobic activities, a drop-tail for increased protection and elastic thumbloops on the sleeves.
The Patagonia Men’s Merino Thermal Weight Zip-Neck is available in your choice of size and color.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction; slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps; full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 6.5-oz (220-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% Capilene recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 274 g (9.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Top Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 6.5oz Chlorine-Free Merino wool and Capilene polyester Fit Slim
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »