Constructed of a blend of Patagonian chlorine-free Merino wool and Capilene recycled polyester, Patagonia Men’s Merino Thermal Weight Bottoms offer expedition-weight warmth with excellent moisture management and odor-resistance. Ideal for cold weather pursuits, the bottoms balance warmth and breathability and do so with minimal bulk.
The jersey-knit construction resists pilling and lets you easily layer over top of it. An elastic waistband has a soft, brushed backing and low-bulk seams, a gusseted crotch and a functional fly increase comfort and add functionality.
Patagonia Men’s Merino Thermal Weight Bottoms are available in your choice of sizes.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing
- 7.8-oz (265-g) 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% Capilene recycled polyester/3% spandex. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 263 g (9.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Bottoms Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 7.8oz Chlorine-Free Merino Wool and Capilene polyester Fit Slim Waistband Elastic
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »