A super comfortable option for year-round use, the Patagonia Men’s Merino Lightweight T-Shirt is constructed of a blend of Patagonian chlorine-free Merino wool and Capilene recycled polyester. It is lightweight, highly breathable, able to effectively regulate body temperature, and even has natural odor-resistance.
The jersey-knit construction resists pilling and lets you easily layer over top of it. Offset shoulder seams, low-bulk seams and underam gussets ensure fit and further enhance comfort.
The Patagonia Men’s Merino Lightweight T-Shirt is available in your choice of size and color.
- A 65/35 blend of fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and Capilene recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Self-fabric crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 3.5-oz (120-g) 65% chlorine-free merino wool/35% Capilene recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 113 g (4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Running/Fitness Type Baselayer Top Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 3.5oz Chlorine-Free Merino Wool Fit Slim
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »