Constructed of a blend of Patagonian chlorine-free Merino wool and Capilene recycled polyester, the Patagonia Men’s Merino Lightweight Crew is lightweight and highly breathable. The wool effectively regulates body temperature to keep you comfortable even in warmer weather and its natural properties resist odor.
The jersey-knit construction resists pilling and lets you easily layer over top of it. Offset shoulder seams, low-bulk seams and underam gussets ensure fit and further enhance comfort.
Other features include a drop-tail for increased protection and elastic thumbloops on the sleeves.
The Patagonia Men’s Merino Lightweight Crew is available in your choice of size and color.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction; slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Self-fabric crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 3.5-oz (120-g) 65% chlorine-free merino wool/35% Capilene recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 144 g (5.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Running/Fitness, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Top Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 3.5oz Chlorine-Free Merino Wool and Capilene polyester Fit Slim
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »