Constructed of a blend of Patagonian chlorine-free Merino wool and Capilene recycled polyester, Patagonia Men’s Merino Daily Boxer Briefs are lightweight, highly breathable, able to effectively regulate body temperature, and even has natural odor-resistance.
The jersey-knit construction resists pilling and lets you easily layer over top of it. An elastic waistband has a soft, brushed backing and low-bulk seams, a tagless design, and an integrated fly increase comfort and add functionality.
Patagonia Men’s Merino Daily Boxer Briefs are available in your choice of sizes.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Brushed elastic waistband is soft and comfortable
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- 4.1-oz (140-g) 52% chlorine-free merino wool/48% Capilene recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 70 g (2.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Travel Item Weight 2.5 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Underwear Material 4.1 oz Chlorine-Free Merino Wool and Capilene polyester
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »