No Videos Available
Combining hardshell weather-resistance with the comfort and range of motion of a softshell, the Patagonia Men’s Kniferidge Pant offers high-performance, waterproof/breathable protection for alpine climbing, skiing, or wet backcountry hikes.
The innovative pant is constructed of 3-layer Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric to keep you dry, comfortable, and able to move uninhibited. Fully taped seams bolster confidence that you’re fully protected. You get the same reliable performance as a hardshell but without the “boardy”, restrictive feel. Articulated patterning further enhances mobility. A drop-seat configuration with snap/tab closures, a separating snap-closure waist, and a 2-way zip fly increase functionality. The single cuff design has built-in adjustability and calf-length zippers make it easy to get the pants on and off.
Other features include belt loops, a jacket attachment loop, removable 4-point suspenders, a right thigh waterproof pocket, and a concealed RECCO reflector for safety on the slopes.
With a regular fit that allows you to comfortably wear layers beneath it, the Patagonia Men’s Kniferidge Pant is available in a range of sizes.
- Lightweight and stretchy 3-layer Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric delivers a unique balance of soft-shell breathability and hard-shell protection
- Articulated pattern with fully taped low-bulk, watertight seams
- Pants have belt loops, jacket attachment loop at rear and removable 4-point suspender strap; separating waist with snap closure and 2-way zip fly
- Drop-seat configuration features snap-tab closures and 2-way watertight zippers that double as thigh vents
- Right thigh pocket with watertight zipper and glued-in stretch-mesh pocket bag
- Single-cuff design works equally well with alpine and ski boots; shockcord adjustment at cuff, sewn tie-down loops, and calf-length welted zipper with expandable gusset and 2-position snap-tab
- Slim lower leg with durable scuff guard and concealed RECCO reflector
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.6-oz Polartec Power Shield Pro 90% polyester/10% spandex plain weave with jersey backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 538 g (19 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Type Softshell Pant Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 3-layer 5.6oz Polartec Power Shield Pro Number of Pockets 1 Fly Closure Snap Fit Regular Other Features Concealed RECCO reflector and included suspenders Waistband Elastic w/ Belt Loops (belt not included)