Combining hardshell weather-resistance with the comfort and range of motion of a softshell, the Patagonia Men’s Kniferidge Jacket offers high-performance, waterproof/breathable protection for alpine climbing, skiing, or wet backcountry hikes.
The innovative jacket is constructed of 3-layer Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric to keep you dry, comfortable, and able to move uninhibited. Fully taped seams bolster confidence that you’re fully protected. You get the same reliable performance as a hardshell but without the “boardy”, restrictive feel. Gusseted underarms and an articulated patterning further enhance mobility.
Other features include a fully adjustable hood with concealed cord locks, high-set handwarmer pockets, a zippered chest pocket, an elasticized strap in the lower back to attach to pants (sold separately), and a concealed RECCO reflector for safety on the slopes.
With a regular fit that allows you to comfortably wear layers beneath it, the Patagonia Men’s Kniferidge Jacket is available in your choice of size and color options.
- Lightweight and stretchy 3-layer Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric delivers a unique balance of soft-shell breathability and hard-shell protection
- Underarm gusset and an articulated pattern with fully taped low-bulk, watertight seams throughout
- Specially engineered Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive embedded cord lock system to fit equally well over all helmet types or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers and stretch-mesh pocket bags stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; single left chest pocket with watertight zipper and self-fabric pocket bag
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Cohaesive embedded cord lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation either inside pocket or at hem
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.6-oz Polartec Power Shield Pro 90% polyester/10% spandex plain weave with jersey backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 531 g (18.75 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Waterproof Softshell Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 3-layer 5.6oz Polartec Power Shield Pro Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 3 Fit Regular Other Features Concealed RECCO reflector
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »