A toasty warm option for winter climbing or cold weather activities, the Patagonia Men’s Fitz Roy Down Parka utilizes hi-loft baffles stuffed with 800-fill traceable goose down insulation to deliver maximum warmth.
A DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the 20D Pertex Quantum face fabric increases weather resistance. A longer cut, a fully-insulated hood, internal draft tubes, and a heat-locking chamber on the back of the neck bolster warmth.
Other features include two high-set handwarmer pockets, a zippered chest pocket, a large interior drop pocket, a two-way front zipper, elasticized cuffs, and a droptail hem. A stuff sack is included.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Men’s Fitz Roy Down Parka has a regular cut that lets you comfortably wear layers beneath it.
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon Pertex Quantum fabrics throughout; a high-sheen Pertex Quantum Y yarn fabric on the hood, shoulders and arms has interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance DWR (durable water repellent) performance; fabrics have a DWR finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Fully baffled construction, a longer cut and internal draft tubes at 2-way, center-front zipper eliminates cold spots
- Helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull adjustment and an internal heat-locking, high-loft chamber on back of neck
- Two high handwarmer pockets and exterior left chest pocket feature zipper garages and insulated entries to eliminate drafts; one giant interior drop-in stretch-mesh pocket holds gloves and other essentials
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Dual-adjust, drop-tail hem locks in heat; self-fabric stuffsack included
- Main shell and lining: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcement shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum Y yarn with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
- Made in China
Best Use Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Down Type Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 1.1oz 20D Nylon Pertex Quantum w/ DWR Hood Yes; Adjustable Insulation Material 800-fill Traceable Goose Down Number of Pockets 4 Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »