A toasty warm option for winter climbing or cold weather activities, the Patagonia Men’s Fitz Roy Down Jacket utilizes hi-loft baffles stuffed with 800-fill traceable goose down insulation to deliver maximum warmth.
A DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the 20D Pertex Quantum face fabric increases weather resistance. A longer cut, internal draft tubes, and a heat-locking chamber on the back of the neck bolster warmth.
Other features include two high-set handwarmer pockets, a zippered chest pocket, a large interior drop pocket, a two-way front zipper, elasticized cuffs, and a droptail hem. A stuff sack is included.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Men’s Fitz Roy Down Jacket has a regular cut that lets you comfortably wear layers beneath it.
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon Pertex Quantum fabrics throughout; a high-sheen Pertex Quantum Y yarn fabric on the shoulders has interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance DWR (durable water repellent) performance; both fabrics have a DWR finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked); high-loft quilted construction provides exceptional warmth
- Center-front Vislon zipper backed with internal storm flap and soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and exterior left chest pocket with DWR-coated zippers and garages
- Underarm gusset improves range of motion
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem; self-fabric stuffsack included
- Main shell and lining: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcement shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum Y yarn with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 379 g (13.4 oz)
- Made in China
Best Use Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Down Type Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 1.1oz 20D Nylon Pertex Quantum w/ DWR Insulation Material 800-fill Traceable Goose Down Number of Pockets 3 Fit Regular
Likes: Style, design, pocket placement, weight, warm, & durability
Dislikes: Wish Patagonia would have put an inside pocket in this jacket.