Constructed of Polartec Power Grid, the Patagonia Men’s Capilene Thermal Weight Crew offers expedition-weight warmth and excellent moisture management. Ideal for cold weather pursuits, the crew balances warmth and breathability and does so with minimal bulk.
The polyester’s smooth face fabric lets you easily layer over top of it while the gridded backing traps warmth and aids in wicking moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. A touch of spandex adds stretch and mobility. Offset shoulder seams, flatlock seams and underam gussets ensure fit and further enhance comfort.
Other features include a drop-tail for increased protection and elastic thumbloops on the sleeves.
The Patagonia Men’s Capilene Thermal Weight Crew is available in your choice of size and color.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Self-fabric crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec Power Grid fabric. Solids, 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers, 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex; both with Polygiene permanent odor. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 147 g (5.2 oz)
- Made in Colombia
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Top Warranty Limited LIfetime Shell Material Polartec Powr Grid polyester and spandex Fit Slim
Real Customer Reviews
- 6 stars!
Likes: Great fit, feels super soft next to skin, warm and wicks well. What more could you ask for in a base layer? I've got both other Capilene base layers, plus a couple other top merino and merino blend base layers, this is by far my favorite. Large gray fits perfect for me, I'm 6' 170, I would say this runs smaller than the other Capilene layers.
- Provides excellent warmth for backpacking!
Likes: Super comfortable and warm, sleeves are nice and long
Dislikes: I wish the Patagonia products were less expensive but they are top quality.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »