Constructed of Polartec Power Grid, Patagonia Men’s Capilene Thermal Weight Bottoms offer expedition-weight warmth and excellent moisture management. Ideal for cold weather pursuits, they balance warmth and breathability and do so with minimal bulk.
The polyester’s smooth face fabric lets you easily layer over top of it while the gridded backing traps warmth and aids in wicking moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. A touch of spandex adds stretch and mobility. An elastic waistband has a soft, brushed backing and flatlock seams, a gusseted crotch and a functional fly increase comfort and add functionality.
Patagonia Men’s Capilene Thermal Weight Bottoms are available in your choice of sizes.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec Power Grid fabric. Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex; both with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
- Made in El Salvador
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Bottoms Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Polartec Power Grid polyester and spandex Fit Slim Waistband Elastic
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »