No Videos Available
A versatile polyester baselayer, the Patagonia Men’s Capilene Midweight Crew is constructed of Polartec Power Grid. The midweight design effectively balances warmth, breathability, and the ability manage moisture, making the crew suitable for year-round use.
The polyester’s smooth face fabric lets you easily layer over top of it while the gridded backing traps warmth and aids in wicking moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. A touch of spandex adds stretch and mobility. Offset shoulder seams, flatlock seams and underam gussets ensure fit and further enhance comfort.
Other features include a drop-tail for increased protection and elastic thumbloops on the sleeves.
The Patagonia Men’s Capilene Midweight Crew is available in your choice of size and color.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Rib-knit crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 189 g (6.7 oz)
- Made in El Salvador
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Top Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Polartec Power Grid Polyester Fit Slim