The Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater Vest is an extremely versatile polyester fleece full-zip vest that you’ll want to wear everywhere. Whether as an outerwear piece around town or a mid-layer in the backcountry, the Better Sweater Vest is warm and soft. Committed to lessening environmental impact whenever possible, Patagonia utilizes bluesign approved fleece and a low-impact dyeing process that minimizes water and energy use.
The Better Sweater Vest features a sweater-knit face and a warmth-enhancing fleece interior. Zip straight up to the top of the stand-up collar and park the zipper in its garage for warmth and comfort around the neck. The Better Sweater Vest also has a forward seam design to increase comfort under pack straps and micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, arm openings and hem that keeps its shape.
The feature set in the Better Sweater Vest is rounded out by a zippered exterior chest pocket that is ready to stow small essentials and two zippered handwarmer pockets.
With a regular fit for layering ease, the Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater Vest is hip length and comes in a variety of size and color options.
- Made of bluesign approved 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- This is a Fair Trade Certified sewing product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified sewing and fleece fabric is bluesign approved
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
Best Use Camping, Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece Hood n/a Number of Pockets 3
Real Customer Reviews
- Lightweight and well made.
Likes: Just the right fit for and everyday item. Simple yet stylish
Dislikes: I question how the material will wear out.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »