Whether as an outerwear piece around town or a mid-layer in the backcountry, the versatile Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Jacket polyester fleece is warm and soft.
The Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater Jacket is an extremely versatile full-zip polyester fleece that you’ll want to wear everywhere. Whether as an outerwear piece around town or a mid-layer in the backcountry, the Better Sweater Jacket is warm and soft. Committed to lessening environmental impact whenever possible, Patagonia utilizes bluesign approved fleece and a low-impact dyeing process that minimizes water and energy use.
The Better Sweater jacket features a sweater-knit face and a warmth-enhancing fleece interior. Zip straight up to the top of the stand-up collar and park the zipper in its garage for warmth and comfort around the neck. The jacket also has raglan sleeves to increase comfort under pack straps and micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, cuffs and hem that keeps its shape.
The suite of features in the Better Sweater Jacket is rounded out with two zippered handwarmer pockets that are ready to protect hands and also has a small zippered chest pocket to stow small essentials.
With a regular fit for layering ease, the Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater Jacket is hip length and comes in a variety of size and color options.
- Made of bluesign approved 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 586 g (20.7 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka and Thailand
Best Use Camping, Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece Hood n/a Number of Pockets 3
- Great Product! Soft, warm everyday jacket
Likes: Material feels of high quality. The sweater textured exterior is very function and sleek looking.
Dislikes: Would like it to be slightly more of a trim fit. Not a baggy product but i like an athletic fit,.