The Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater Jacket is an extremely versatile full-zip polyester fleece that you’ll want to wear everywhere. Whether as an outerwear piece around town or a mid-layer in the backcountry, the Better Sweater Jacket is warm and soft. Committed to lessening environmental impact whenever possible, Patagonia utilizes bluesign approved fleece and a low-impact dyeing process that minimizes water and energy use.
The Better Sweater jacket features a sweater-knit face and a warmth-enhancing fleece interior. Zip straight up to the top of the stand-up collar and park the zipper in its garage for warmth and comfort around the neck. The jacket also has raglan sleeves to increase comfort under pack straps and micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, cuffs and hem that keeps its shape.
The suite of features in the Better Sweater Jacket is rounded out with two zippered handwarmer pockets that are ready to protect hands and also has a small zippered chest pocket to stow small essentials.
With a regular fit for layering ease, the Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater Jacket is hip length and comes in a variety of size and color options.
- Made of bluesign approved 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 586 g (20.7 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka and Thailand
Best Use Camping, Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece Hood n/a Number of Pockets 3
Real Customer Reviews
- Nice Jacket!
Likes: The fit of the jacket, the weight of the jacket and the quality.
- Great sweater
Likes: Comfortable and versatile jacket. Great color selections.
Dislikes: None so far
- Fantastic Insulation and Protection From Wind
Likes: This jacket has great insulation and protection from the wind yet still allows itself breathability. Fantastic for Fall/Winter conditions.
Dislikes: Neck area is slightly constricting when zipped all the way, even for someone like me with a long neck. This can be fixed by zipping it down half an inch though.
- Love this Jacket
Likes: Very warm, still lightweight, decent cut (not too boxy like many other Patagonia items).
Likes: Great color, size, fit, and quality.
Likes: Good things.
Dislikes: Poor things.
- Nice jacket Tight in the shoulders
Likes: Slim fit
Dislikes: Tight in the shoulders
- Awesome Nice Jacket
Likes: Jacket looks great and is stylish over plain fleece jackets. I wear it to work with my business causal attire, but also great to take out on a walk or if hitting the trails. Typically great quality from Patagonia.
- This is warm and confortable.
Likes: It is really good for me to use winter time
- Well made, perfect fit
Likes: Style, lightweight jacket but keeps you warm
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »