Delivering maximum versatility and both comfort and warmth for cold-weather, the Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater 3-in-1 Parka consists of a waterproof/breathable shell jacket and a cozy warm fleece jacket that can stand alone or work in tandem to deliver premium performance.
Offers durable weather protection, the 2-layer outer shell utilizes Patagonia’s H2No Barrier technology to deliver waterproof and windproof protection. An adjustable hood provides further protection and adjustable cuffs and hem help to ensure a proper fit. Pockets include two hand pockets and a small left chest security pocket.
The internal jacket is a full-zip polyester fleece that can be worn on its own, used as a layering piece, or remain connected to the outer shell to increase comfort and warmth. It has a sweater-knit face and a warmth-enhancing fleece interior. The jacket has two zippered handwarmer pockets and a small internal chest pocket to stow small essentials.
With a regular fit for layering ease, the Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater 3-in-1 Parka is hip length and comes in a variety of size and color options.
- Versatile bluesign approved H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out Better Sweater jacket made of bluesign approved 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Shell: Hooded, full-zip parka with two-way center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure; two envelope drop pockets with single-snap closure; one welted left-chest zipper security pocket; adjustable snap closure cuffs; raglan sleeve detail; adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection; left-chest P-6 logo
- Zip-out jacket: full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar and zipper garage; two zippered handwarmer pockets; one left-chest internal zipper security pocket; raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort; left-chest P-6 logo
- Jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and climb rope snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Shell: thigh length; Zip-out jacket: hip length
- Shell: H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 6-oz 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Zip-out jacket: 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Shell and jacket fabrics are bluesign approved
- 1408 g (49.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell (100% recycled polyester) Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 6 Fit Regular Other Features Removable Liner Liner Material 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece
Real Customer Reviews
- Comfortable and Worth the Price
Likes: It fits as expected. It's construction is comfortable and the inner piece can be easily removed if it gets too warm. The fleece is attached to the shell via buttons all around. It can ride up a bit when wearing a long sleeve underneath but it's not a big deal. It's definitely a handy jacket to have.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »