The Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater 1/4 Zip is an extremely versatile 1/4-zip polyester fleece pullover that you’ll want to wear everywhere, whether as an outerwear piece around town or a mid-layer in the backcountry.
The Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater 1/4 Zip is an extremely versatile 1/4-zip polyester fleece pullover that you’ll want to wear everywhere, whether as an outerwear piece around town or a mid-layer in the backcountry. Committed to lessening environmental impact whenever possible, Patagonia utilizes bluesign approved fleece and a low-impact dyeing process that minimizes water and energy use.
The Better Sweater 1/4 Zip features a sweater-knit face and a warmth-enhancing fleece interior. Zip straight up to the top of the stand-up collar and park the zipper in its garage for warmth and comfort around the neck. The Better Sweater 1/4 Zip also has raglan sleeves to increase comfort under pack straps and micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, cuffs and hem that keeps its shape.
The feature set in the Better Sweater 1/4 Zip is rounded out by a zippered exterior chest pocket that is ready to stow small essentials.
With a regular fit for layering ease, the Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater 1/4 Zip is hip length and comes in a variety of size and color options.
- Made of bluesign approved 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand
Best Use Camping, Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Hood n/a Number of Pockets 1 Fit Regular
- Outstanding pullover
Likes: Great fit, I'm 5'9" 175lbs and the medium fits perfect over a tee shirt or capilene base layer. A lot of mediums are too short in the sleeves for me, but the Patagonia Better Sweater is perfect..
Warm and comfortable.
Pairs well with most pants... I wear with jeans to work and with my fjallraven vidda pro pants on the trails.
- Love the better sweater
Likes: Cozy and warm. Perfect for lounging, but can be worn just about anywhere. I prefer the length and the roominess of the men's version if I'm layering underneath it.