Lightweight and waterproof, the Patagonia Men’s Alpine Houdini Jacket offers simple protection and a high level of breathability that caters to alpine climbers, as well as trail runners and minimalist backpackers. Weighing only 7.1 ounces and packing down small into its own chest pocket, this jacket can it into any pack or clip to your climbing harness.
Made from highly wind-resistant nylon ripstop fabric, the jacket is bolstered by a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment and fully taped seams. Elasticized cuffs and a single-pull adjustable hem enhance fit and an adjustable helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor extends coverage. An exterior left chest pocket stows valuables and doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Men’s Alpine Houdini Jacket has a regular fit that layers well over baselayers and midlayers.
- Ultralight 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell fabric. Fabric is bluesign approved
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper has minimal interior storm flap; taped seams throughout entire garment
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Exterior left chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper doubles as self-stuff pouch with streamlined shape and carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and a minimal single-pull adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Weighs 7.1 ounces
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Materials: H2No Performance Standard shell: 1.8-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign approved
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Lightweight Waterproof/Breathable Rainwear Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material H2NO 1.8 oz 30D 100% Nylon Ripstop with DWR Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 1 Fit Regular Fit Other Bluesign Approved Fabric and Packs into Pocket
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »