Successful at doing all the things a great softshell should, the Patagonia Men’s Adze Hybrid Hoody blocks the wind, breathes well and is soft and quiet. Made from stretch-woven 3-layer Polartec Windbloc fabric in the body for mobility, durability and protection from bitter cold wind, the jacket offers versatility for cold weather backpacking, snowshoeing, skiing or climbing.
A DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the outside of the jacket sheds wet snow, ice and drizzle while the grid fleece interior helps trap body heat for warmth while moving moisture away from your skin to keep you feeling dry and comfortable. The fully adjustable hood extends coverage to keep you warm and dry.
The Adze Hybrid Hoody features two high-set harness- and pack-compatible zippered handwarmer pockets, a zippered chest pocket, and one internal zippered chest pocket. A hybrid cuff design fits over gloves and allows sleeves to be pushed up easily without constricting forearms. The no-bunch hem adjusts with a cord inside the handwarmer pockets.
The Patagonia Men’s Adze Hybrid Hoody has a regular fit that's ideal for layering and is available in your choice of color and size.
- 3-layer, Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts at back and sides for a customized fit
- Brushed tricot at back of neck for next-to-skin comfort
- High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets, exterior chest pocket and one interior chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Hybrid cuff design stretches over gloves and has a self-fabric tab with hook-and-loop closure for a secure seal
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec Windbloc 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch-woven with fleece grid backer. Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 717 g (25.3 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Softshell Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 3-layer 9oz Polartec Windbloc Hood Yes; Adjustible Number of Pockets 4 Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »