No Videos Available
The Marmot Zephyr Short offers versatility for running trails, hiking, climbing or backpacking. It fits great, delivers UV protection, and dries quickly, making it a great option for outdoor athletic pursuits.
Made from Blue Sign-approved blend of polyester and elastane, the Zephyr Short moves with you and wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. Flat-locked seams and a broad elastic waistband with a drawcord further enhance fit and comfort. Other nice features include a UPF 30 rating, reflective hits, and dual hand pockets.
With a regular fit and a 10” inseam, the Marmot Zephyr Short is available in a variety of size and color options.
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Lightweight, breathable, stretch woven performance fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Quick-drying and wicking
- Stretch for increased mobility
- Inseam gusset panel for increased range of motion
- Flat-locked seams for added comfort
- Logo elastic waistband at center back
- Hand pockets
- Interior drawcord for custom fit
- 10 inch inseam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Running/Fitness Type Lightweight Performance Short Inseam Length 10" Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane Number of Pockets 2 Hand Pockets Fly Closure None Fit Regular Fit Other Bluesign Approved Fabric; UPF 30 Waistband Internal Drawcord for Adjustability