No Videos Available
Offering UPF 50 sun protection, the Cruz Short is made from Marmot's Blue Sign-approved, abrasion-resistant nylon fabric and features a DriClime lined waistband that ensures a comfortable, chafe-proof fit even when worn under a pack hip belt. The gusseted crotch allows freedom of movement for rock scrambling or climbing rough terrain. A water-resistant DWR finish helps the Cruz Short dry quickly after creek crossings or drizzly hikes.
Other features of the Cruz Short are two front hand pockets, a zippered side pocket that easily stores a multi-tool or cell phone, and two back pockets, one zippered and one drop-in style. The Cruz Short has a 10" in-seam.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Marmot Cruz Short has a relaxed fit that drapes comfortably.
- Blue Sign Approved Fabric
- Packable, Breathable, Lightweight Performance Woven Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Gusseted Crotch for Increased Mobility
- Secure Zip Back Pocket and Side Pocket
- DriClime Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- 10" Inseam
Recommended Use Hiking, Backpacking and Everyday Wear Warranty Limited Lifetime Waistband DriClime Interior Waistband for Added Comfort Type Lightweight Short Shell Material 100% Nylon Twill Peached DWR 3.6 oz/yd Other UPF 50 Number of Pockets 4 Item Weight 6.6 oz Inseam Length 10" Fly Closure Zipper with Button Fit Relaxed Fit