The award-winning LifeStraw Personal Water Filter weighs just 2.0 ounces and effectively filters up to 1,000 liters of water (depending on water quality) to ensure that you have immediate access to potable water for backcountry excursions, far-flung vacations, or in case of emergency.
An internal hollow-fiber filter is 99.9999% effective against waterborne bacteria, protozoa, giardia and cryptosporidium. No pumping is necessary and no iodine or chemicals are utilized. Simply dip the filter into the water source and drink directly through the integrated mouthpiece without any need for an additional container. Back flushing is simple and guarantees that you get effective filtration on every use.
Reflecting a dedication to providing the world with safe drinking water, LifeStraw gives back to water purification efforts in developing countries.
- Weighs just 2 ounces (57 grams)
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Portable size (9 inches long and 1 inch in diameter)
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- BPA free and contains no chemicals
- Raw materials meet US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- No aftertaste
- Removes 99.9999 percent of waterborne bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella
- Removes 99.9 percent of waterborne protozoa, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
Best Use Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Travel Item Weight 2 oz Dimensions 9" x 1" Other Lanyard included Warranty 1 year Packed Size 9" x 1" Filter Material Hollow Fiber Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites Capacity Up to 1,000 Liters
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »