Perfect for year-round outdoor adventures, LEKI Tour Stick Vario Carbon trekking poles offer maximum collapsibility and high-end performance for any and all conditions. Hybrid aluminum and carbon construction balances weight and durability.
Incorporating an ergonomic angle that preserves a natural position for your wrists, lightweight AERGON Tour Mid grips have an ovoid shape that can be palmed or held traditionally. Rubberized dimpled tops offer textured grip points the extended length of the grips allows you to grasp lower on the shafts eliminating the need to shorten the length of the poles every time you encounter a steep slope or side hill traverse. LEKI’s Trigger S Vertical strap provides a secure connection that better enables you to transfer power when using the poles. A security release system enables you to quickly connect and disconnect from the poles to change your grip position. If you prefer, you can remove the straps entirely and use the poles without them.
Carbide flex tips deflect up to 30 degrees without damaging the lower pole sections. This reduces the risk of pole breakage if poles get caught between rocks or tree roots on the trail. Broad baskets are included for on-trail or moderate, packed snow. A simple screw on/off design keeps the baskets secure and allows you to swap in lower profile trekking baskets or broader Deep Powder baskets (both sold separately).
LEKI Tour Stick Vario Carbon Vertical trekking poles are sold in pairs.
- Exclusive AERGON Vertical grip / Thermo foam grip / Thermo foam extension / Traverse Clip
- Releasable Trigger Vertical strap
- 4 separate Carbon shaft sections; Diameters 18mm/16mm/14/14/14
- Lower section Carbon to guard against edge cuts and abuse
- Push button “lock” system for quick, easy assembly and packing
- 20cm of length adjustment is provided by LEKI SPEEDLOCK 2, strongest external lock (TUV)
- PE coated, Kevlar reinforced tension cord for long term reliability.
- Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal spring in lower shaft
- Stainless steel connectors help to center shaft sections for quick, snag free assembly
- Carbide Flextip; compact performance basket (interchangeable)
- Includes nylon / mesh bag for carrying (packaging)
- Packs down to 38cm; Functional adjustment range of 115 - 135cm
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Item Weight 19.47 oz/pr Warranty 1 Year Limited Type Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Shafts Minimum Length 45.3" (115 cm), collapsed length 14.96" (38 cm) Maximum Length 53.1" (135 cm)
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »