Ideal for ounce-counting and space-saving hikers, mountaineers or trail-runners, LEKI Micro Vario Carbon Women’s trekking poles offer ultra-lightweight (14.96 oz/per pair), adjustable performance in pack-friendly dimensions.
Incorporating an ergonomic angle that preserves a natural position for your wrists, lightweight AERGON Thermo Mid Compact grips have an ovoid shape that can be palmed or held traditionally. Rubberized, dimpled tops offer textured grip points and ultra-lightweight, easy-to-adjust straps reduce stress on your wrists and provide additional security and comfort. The extended length of the grips allows you to grasp lower on the shafts, eliminating the need to shorten the length of the poles every time you encounter a steep slope or side hill traverse.
The “foldable” design with the Speed Lock 2 System consists of a concealed inner cord that runs through all three sections of poles. After each shaft section is aligned, the external lever flips down to tension the pole and lock each section securely in place. This innovate design saves weight and increases collapsibility while still delivering surprising strength and a short range of adjustability of 39.5”-47.25".
Carbide flex tips deflect up to 30 degrees without damaging the lower pole sections. This reduces the risk of pole breakage if poles get caught between rocks or tree roots on the trail. Small profile trekking baskets are included and are interchangeable with a simple screw on/off design that stays secure. Optional snowflake and deep powder baskets (sold separately) allow the poles to be converted for winter use.
LEKI Micro Vario Carbon Women’s trekking poles are sold in pairs.
- 5 separate Carbon shaft sections; Diameters 18mm/16mm/14/14/14
- Push button “lock” system for quick, easy assembly and packing
- 20cm of length adjustment is provided by LEKI SPEEDLOCK 2, strongest external lock (TUV)
- PE coated, Kevlar reinforced tension cord for long term reliability.
- Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal spring in lower shaft
- Carbon section ends are protected by machined Aluminum sleeves for extra-long wear.
- Stainless steel connectors help to center shaft sections for quick, snag free assembly
- Exclusive AERGON Compact grip / Thermo grip / extension
- Air-textured security strap
- Carbide Flextip; compact performance basket (interchangeable)
- Includes nylon / mesh bag for carrying (packaging)
- Packs down to 38cm; Functional adjustment range of 100 – 120cm
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Item Weight 14.96 oz/pr Warranty 1 Year Limited Type Carbon Fiber Shafts Minimum Length 39.5" (100 cm), collapsed length of 14.96" (38 cm) Maximum Length 47.25" (120cm)
Real Customer Reviews
- Worth Every Penny
Likes: Easy assembly and disassembly
Folds up small enough to fit inside my pack
Rock solid support
Easy length adjustment
Comfortable grips for small hands
Easy wrist strap adjustment
Collapsible without having to reset length adjustment
Dislikes: Wrist strap a little rough on the edges, may soften with use, but not sure
- Lightweight poles great for traveling
Likes: These poles are extremely lightweight and compact. Great quality. I used them for a trip to Machu Picchu on the Inka Trail and they stowed away easily in all my travel bags. Comes with a travel bag. The pole height can be adjusted to fit almost all women. I'm only 5'3" and it fit great.
Dislikes: The packaging was very lackluster. Almost seemed like it was used since there was no plastic covering. But maybe that's how all Leki poles come.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »