Ideal for ounce-counting and space-saving hikers mountaineers or trail-runners LEKI Micro Vario Carbon trekking poles offer ultra-lightweight (16.16 oz/per pair) adjustable performance in pack-friendly dimensions.
Incorporating an ergonomic angle that preserves a natural position for your wrists lightweight AERGON Thermo Mid grips have an ovoid shape that can be palmed or held traditionally. Rubberized dimpled tops offer textured grip points and ultra-lightweight easy-to-adjust straps reduce stress on your wrists and provide additional security and comfort. The extended length of the grips allows you to grasp lower on the shafts eliminating the need to shorten the length of the poles every time you encounter a steep slope or side hill traverse.
The shaft sections are connected by a concealed inner cord that runs through all three sections of the poles. After each shaft section is aligned, pull them taught until you hear the "click" that indicates the push-button lock is engaged. This innovate design saves weight and increases collapsibility while still delivering surprising strength. Unlike many foldable poles on the market, LEKI Micro Vario poles also offer a short range of adjustability. By utilizing the integrated easy-to-use Speed Lock lever, you can adjust the length of the poles from approximately 43"-51".
Carbide flex tips deflect up to 30 degrees without damaging the lower pole sections. This reduces the risk of pole breakage if poles get caught between rocks or tree roots on the trail. Small profile trekking baskets are included and are interchangeable with a simple screw on/off design that stays secure. Optional snowflake and deep powder baskets (sold separately) allow the poles to be converted for winter use.
LEKI Micro Vario Carbon trekking poles are sold in pairs.
- 5 separate Carbon shaft sections; Diameters 18mm/16mm/14/14/14
- Push button “lock” system for quick, easy assembly and packing
- 20cm of length adjustment is provided by LEKI SPEEDLOCK 2, strongest external lock (TUV)
- PE coated, Kevlar reinforced tension cord for long term reliability.
- Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal spring in lower shaft
- Carbon section ends are protected by machined Aluminum sleeves for extra long wear.
- Stainless steel connectors help to center shaft sections for quick, snag free assembly
- Exclusive AERGON grip / Thermo grip / extension
- Air-textured security strap
- Carbide Flextip; compact performance basket (interchangeable)
- Includes nylon / mesh bag for carrying (packaging)
- Packs down to 38cm; Functional adjustment range of 110 – 130cm
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Item Weight 16.16 oz/pair Warranty 1 Year Limited Type Carbon Fiber Shafts Minimum Length 43.25" (110 cm), collapsed length of 14.96" (38 cm) Maximum Length 51" (130 cm)
Real Customer Reviews
- Added a few more to our gear inventory
Likes: I bought the LEKI Micro Vario Carbon DSS Antishock - they are the bomb - I will always take them with me. I wanted to outfit my sons so I bought three pair of the LEKI MICRO VARIO CARBON. They are every bit as nice as the DSS version. I find that using trekking poles are an essential tool for me hiking the rocky PA Appalachian Trail and getting up and down even small "mountains". They are very strong, lightweight, and compact.
- Great poles, Great service
Likes: lightweight, easy to extend longer and contract shorter, easy to collapse.
Super good poles, sturdy, nice and stiff
Dislikes: Nothing to dislike about these poles, the price is fair for what you get
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »