Ideal for thru-hikers or backpackers seeking maximum collapsibility and lightweight durability, LEKI Micro Vario Black Carbon trekking poles offer adjustable performance at a weight of just 16.8 ounces per pair.
Incorporating an ergonomic angle that preserves a natural position for your wrists lightweight AERGON Thermo Long grips have an ovoid shape that can be palmed or held traditionally. Rubberized, dimpled tops offer textured grip points and ultra-lightweight, easy-to-adjust straps reduce stress on your wrists and provide additional security and comfort. The extended length of the grips allows you to grasp lower on the shafts, eliminating the need to shorten the length of the poles every time you encounter a steep slope or side hill traverse.
The “foldable” design consists of a concealed inner cord that runs through all three sections of the poles. After each shaft section is aligned, the external Speed Lock 2 lever flips down to tension the poles and lock each section securely in place. This innovative design saves weight while still delivering surprising strength and a usable adjustability range of 43.3"-51.1" (110-130 cm). It also allows the poles to collapse down to just 15.7" when not in use.
Carbide flex tips deflect up to 30 degrees without damaging the lower pole sections. This reduces the risk of pole breakage if poles get caught between rocks or tree roots on the trail. Small profile trekking baskets are included and are interchangeable with a simple screw on/off design that stays secure. Optional snowflake and deep powder baskets (sold separately) allow the poles to be converted for winter use.
LEKI Micro Vario Black Carbon trekking poles are sold in pairs.
- Durable and stable construction
- Easy to handle with a push button to release the pole tension
- 5 separate Carbon shaft sections with diameters 18/16/14/14/14mm
- Push button “lock” system for quick, easy assembly and packing
- SPEEDLOCK 2 external locking mechanism
- PE coated, Kevlar reinforced tension cord for long term reliability
- Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal spring in lower shaft
- Carbon section ends are protected by machined aluminum sleeves for extra long wear
- Stainless steel connectors help to center shaft sections for quick, snag free assembly
- AERGON Thermo grip with extended length
- Air-textured security strap
- Carbide Flextips with interchangeable basket system
- Includes nylon and mesh bag for storage
- Packs down to 15.7" (40cm) with a functional adjustment range of 43.3" – 51.1" (110-130cm)
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Item Weight 16.8 oz/pair Warranty 1 Year Limited Type Carbon Fiber Shafts Minimum Length 43.3" (110 cm), collapsed length of 15.7" (40 cm) Maximum Length 51.1" (130 cm)
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »