A lightweight, versatile option for ultrarunners or ounce-counting thru-hikers, LEKI Micro Trail Vario adjustable length poles provide collapsibility and stability at a weight of just 13.47 ounces per pair.
Streamlined cork component grips employ LEKI’s Trigger Shark Active straps to deliver a connection point between your hands and the poles. This provides ergonomic performance, enhances agility, and effectively transfers power while in use. A security release system enables you to quickly connect and disconnect from the poles to change your grip position. If you prefer, you can remove the straps entirely and use the poles without them. An extended section of grip that extends down the pole shafts eliminates the need to shorten the length of the poles every time you encounter a steep slope or side hill traverse.
Employing a concealed inner cord that runs through all of the pole’s carbon fiber shaft sections, the “foldable” design allows the poles to collapse down to just 14.96”. After each shaft section is aligned, the internal tension locks each section securely in place. This innovative design saves weight while still delivering surprising strength. After each shaft section is aligned, the external lever flips down to tension the pole and lock each section securely in place. This innovative design also saves weight while still delivering surprising strength and a short range of adjustability of 45.3"-51".
Integrated concave tips keep weight to a minimum while providing excellent traction. The housing of the tips also shaves ounces while delivering optimized swing weight.
LEKI Micro Trail Vario trekking poles are sold in pairs
- Carbon shaft sections fold down to just 14.96"
- Push button “lock” system for quick, easy assembly and packing
- 15cm of length adjustment is provided by LEKI SPEEDLOCK 2, strongest external lock (TUV)
- PE coated, Kevlar reinforced tension cord for long term reliability.
- Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal spring in lower shaft
- Carbon section ends are protected by machined Aluminum sleeves for extra-long wear.
- Stainless steel connectors help to center shaft sections for quick, snag free assembly
- Exclusive AERGON Compact grip / Thermo grip / extension
- Air-textured security strap
- Carbide Flextip; compact performance basket (interchangeable)
- Includes nylon / mesh bag for carrying (packaging)
- Packs down to 14.96 " (38cm); Functional adjustment range of 45.3"-51" (115 – 130cm)
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Running/Fitness Item Weight 13.47 oz/pair Other Storage Sack Included Warranty 1 Year Limited Type Carbon Fiber Shafts Minimum Length 45.3" (115 cm); collapsed length of 14.96" (38 cm) Maximum Length 51.18" (130cm)
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »