Serving as a protective sleeping base for your favorite 4-legged companion, the Ruff Wear Highlands Pad is an accordion-style sleeping pad built especially for dogs. The brushed polyester shell fabric is durable and waterproof and the pad’s closed-cell foam provides cushioning and insulation.
Laid flat, the Highlands Pad measures 34” x 25” x 0.4”, but it folds down to a compact 13” x 6” x 4.5” and weighs just 7.4 ounces. The Highlands Pad can be used on its own or paired with the Ruff Wear Highlands Bed and Highlands Sleeping Bag (both sold separately) for the ultimate sleep experience.
- Packable sleeping pad with accordion-fold design for transport
- Closed-cell foam provides insulation from hard, cold surfaces and will not absorb moisture
- Brushed polyester shell fabric is durable, soft, and weatherproof
- Can be used alone or with our Highlands Bed or Highlands Sleeping Bag (Each sold separately) to add additional insulation and cushion, for a complete sleeping system
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Camping Item Weight 7.4 oz Dimensions 34" x 25" x 0.4" Type Closed-Cell Foam Dog Sleeping Pad Packed Size 13" x 6" x 4.5"
Real Customer Reviews
- Pairs well with the RuffWear bed
Likes: It's made to fit the highlands bed by RuffWear and slips easily into the pocket on the bed. It's thin, but seems to offer enough cushion to keep the dogs comfy.
Probably could be used by itself to keep them off the cold, damp ground.
I like that the material is waterproof and durable.
Dislikes: Not a thing.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »