Borrowing the innovative design of the award-winning Static V, the Insulated Klymit Double V sleeping pad delivers support, comfort, and warmth in double-wide dimensions at a weight and packed size that make it backpacking-capable.
Strategically oriented V-chamber baffles filled with Klymalite insulation offer a comfortable sleeping base but also help to trap air and keep you warmer than traditional inflatable pads. Horizontally-baffled side rails help to keep both sleepers situated on the pad at night. Because of its weight-shaving design, the Double V inflates in just 8-10 pumps from the hybrid stuff sack/inflation bag that is included with the pad. Integrated Flush Flat valves make inflation and deflation easy. A durable 75D polyester fabric holds up to the rigors of backcountry use.
The Double V measures a generous 47” x 74” x 3" when in use but packs down to 7” x 12" and weighs just 3.25 pounds.
In case of an emergency, a patch kit is included with each Klymit Insulated Double V sleeping pad.
- Double-wide (47” width) mattress
- Body Mapping Technology delivers comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back
- Side Rails
- Deep Weld Patterning creates expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort
- Insulated with Klymalite insulation, providing a 4.4 R-Value for use in colder weather
- Flush Flat Valves
- Anti-microbial laminate
- Patch Kit and Inflation Bag/Stuff Sack included
Best Use Backpacking, Camping R-Value 4.4 Item Weight 3lbs, 4oz Dimensions 47" x 74" x 3" Other Patch Kit and Inflation Bag/Stuff Sack included Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Inflatable Double-Wide Insulated Sleeping Pad Packed Size 7" x 12"
Real Customer Reviews
- Great and convenient
Likes: It comfortably fits two, and keeps you very warm. It's nice that the bag is the pump. It makes it easy to carry and nice to not have to have an extra piece of equipment
Dislikes: None yet.
- A real backsaver
Likes: The included stuff sack doubles as an inflation bag. This is great because now I don't have to get lightheaded blowing it up
Dislikes: I wish it was square, rather than tapered.
- I really like the design of how easy it is to inflate the pad with its cover. The size is also perfect for my marmot 2p tent. However, I am kind of short and you would probably want a longer one if you are tall.
Likes: Inflation system.
Dislikes: Nothing for now.
- One of my new favorite pieces of camping gear.
Likes: No more rolling off your sleeping pad in the night. Keeps you warm and super comfortable! I was worried about the extra space it would take up in my pack..but its totally worth it. Very easy to fill up and deflate. Plus extra space for your dog to cuddle in too!
- Performed according to expectations for our backpacking trip in Grand Canyon (low 25 degrees)
Likes: Fits perfectly into Hubba NX 2 tent. Great for couples. Although heavy for backpacking, the extra comfort and insulation from the cold ground was worth it. The inflation method is genius.
Dislikes: On some nights it lost some air and we had to add. When this happened we got cold real fast. Not sure why this happened on some nights and not others. I would still give it a top rating at this point unless this problem continues.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »