Garnering numerous awards for its bulk-and-weight-shaving design, the Klymit Inertia XFrame inflatable sleeping pad provides ounce-counting backpackers with unexpected comfort for such a lightweight (9.1 ounces) and compact (3" x 6") offering. Roughly the size and weight of a 20 ounce can of soda, the Inertia XFrame is sure to be a 3-season backcountry favorite.
The body mapping construction of the Inertia XFrame ensures that you have padding where you need it most, while stripping away weight in other places. The cut-away "Loft Pockets" help to lower weight and bulk while effectively capturing the heat of your body. Strategic baffle placement makes the Inertia XFrame surprisingly supportive while inflating in just 4-5 breaths. For those who like their pad as firm as possible, Klymit includes a Dry Air Pump to help you "top off" pressure after mouth inflation. The welded pattern enables the Inertia XFrame to deflate quickly and roll up in just seconds so you can get on with your adventure.
The Inertia XFrame is a full 1.5" thick when inflated and its full dimensions are 72" x 18". These compact dimensions allow you to slip the pad inside your bag if you choose to better ensure that you stay on your pad throughout the night. The Inertia XFrame is built for 3-season use but can also be used in tandem with another pad for snow camping or winter backpacking.
Constructed of durable 75D polyester and 30D nylon ripstop, each Klymit Inertia XFrame inflatable sleeping pad includes a Dry Air Pump, a patch kit and a stuff sack.
- Loft Pockets lower weight and bulk while improving comfort and warmth
- Body mapping reduces packed size and weight
- NobleTek insulation is possible (not required) due to Klymitizer inflate port
- Inflates with 4 to 5 breaths, typically
- Weld pattern deflates and rolls up quickly
- Use inside or outside sleeping bag
- Includes patch kit, stuff sack and Dry Air pump (use to "top off" pressure after mouth-inflation for added firmness)