A versatile polyester baselayer, the Patagonia Kid’s Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck is constructed of Polartec Power Dry. The midweight design effectively balances warmth, breathability, and moisture management, making the top suitable for year-round use.
The polyester’s smooth face fabric allows for easily layering over top of it while wicking moisture to keep your child dry and comfortable. Forward cut shoulders and flat seams ensure fit and further enhance comfort. A front zipper allows for venting during high aerobic activities.
The Patagonia Kid’s Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck is available in a variety of size and color options.
- Polartec Power Dry polyester insulates, breathes and wicks moisture
- Polyester fabric is brushed inside for softness; with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Non chafing flat-seam construction
- Forward shoulder seams prevent chafe under backpack straps
- Doubled collar for coverage and warmth
- Heat-transfer logo
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (heathers: 52% recycled, solids: 69% recycled, stripes: 59% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 175 g (6.2 oz)
- Made in Mexico
Best Use Hiking, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Top Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Polartec Power Dry polyester Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »