No Videos Available
A versatile polyester baselayer, the Patagonia Kid’s Capilene Midweight Crew is constructed of Polartec Power Dry. The midweight design effectively balances warmth, breathability, and moisture management, making the top suitable for year-round use.
The polyester’s smooth face fabric allows for easily layering over top of it while wicking moisture to keep your child dry and comfortable. Forward cut shoulders and flat seams ensure fit and further enhance comfort.
The Patagonia Kid’s Capilene Midweight Crew is available in a variety of size and color options.
- Polartec Power Dry polyester insulates, breathes and wicks moisture
- Polyester fabric is brushed inside for softness; with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Nonchafing flat-seam construction
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra warmth protection and tuck-ability
- Heat-transfer logo
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (heathers, 52% recycled; solids, 69% recycled) double knit with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 155 g (5.5 oz)
- Made in Mexico
Best Use Hiking, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Top Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Polartec Power Dry polyester Fit Regular