No Videos Available
A versatile polyester baselayer, Patagonia Kid’s Capilene Midweight Bottoms are constructed of Polartec Power Dry. The midweight design effectively balances warmth, breathability, and moisture management, making the bottoms suitable for year-round use.
The polyester’s smooth face fabric allows for easily layering over top of it while wicking moisture to keep your child dry and comfortable. An elastic waistband provides a comfortable fit.
Patagonia Kid’s Capilene Midweight Bottoms are available in a variety of size and color options.
- Polartec Power Dry polyester insulates, breathes and wicks moisture
- Polyester fabric is brushed inside for softness; with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Hidden elasticized waistband; roomy gusseted crotch
- Self-fabric cuffs
- Heat-transfer logo
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (heathers, 52% recycled; solids, 69% recycled) double knit with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 144 g (5.1 oz)
- Made in Mexico
Best Use Hiking, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Bottoms Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Polartec Power Dry polyester Fit Regular Waistband Elastic w/ drawcord