By enhancing stability and reducing fatigue, the Kelty Upslope 2.0 trekking poles help you better enjoy your time on the trail. Telescoping adjustability lets you set the poles at a comfortable height.
Upslope 2.0 poles are constructed of lightweight, durable 6061 anodized aluminum. Three adjustable sections with reliable twist-lock mechanisms provide a maximum length of 53" and allow the poles to pack down to 27.25" in length.
Extended EVA foam handles provide a comfortable and secure grip while padded wrist straps increase comfort and take wear and tear off of your skin.
The non-slip carbide tips provide purchase on varying terrain and rubber tips are included to allow the Upslope 2.0 poles to be used indoors or on improved surfaces.
The Kelty Upslope 2.0 trekking poles are sold in pairs and also include trekking baskets.
- Non-slip carbide tip for secure pole plants on various surfaces
- Includes: protective cap, trekking basket and rubber tip for concrete surfaces
- Padded wrist strap for added comfort
- Extended EVA foam grip for padded comfort
- Reliable twist-lock mechanism provides easy length adjustment
- Replacement trekking baskets, rubber tips & snow baskets available (sold separately)
- Sold in pairs
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Warranty Lifetime Type Aluminum Shafts Minimum Length 25.5" (65 cm) Maximum Length 53" (135 cm) Item Weight 18.5 oz/pair
Real Customer Reviews
- For the price, these poles are a great value. I was looking for a quality trekking pole without spending to much, as I wasn't sure if I was going to like using them on hikes. These poles are durable and have comfortable grips for all day hiking
Likes: Comfortable foam grips, lightweight aluminum construction, twist locks keep pole length constant even when ascending or descending steep hills, carbide tip gives good grip on a variety of surfaces
Dislikes: None so far, time may tell though.
- Very nice poles at price point
Likes: Price is great on these poles. I'm sure there not as good as $100+ poles but there also not $100+ poles.
Dislikes: Measurement marks on poles could also be in feet and inches vs just centimeters. The twist locks on slick poles may prove to be insufficient to hold the set height. Will find out in Yosemite in a few weeks.
- Good poles at a great price!
Likes: Purchased two sets of poles for me and my son for a backpacking trip in northern Michigan. This was our first set of trekking poles and loved using them. The poles worked as described and we had no difficulties with them. I would definitely recommend them to someone that wants to try poles without spending a lot of money. The poles were shipped to me in a very timely manner.
Likes: Very good value
Likes: Relieved stress off knees. Wished I had purchased them years ago.
Dislikes: No color choice.
Likes: very nice great size adjustment and pack well
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »