No Videos Available
By enhancing stability and reducing fatigue, the Kelty Upslope 1.0 trekking pole helps you better enjoy your time on the trail. Telescoping adjustability lets you set the pole at the best height for your comfort.
The Upslope 1.0 is constructed of lightweight, durable 6061 anodized aluminum. Three adjustable sections with a reliable twist-lock mechanism provide a maximum length of 53" and allow the pole to pack down to 27.25" in length.
An EVA foam handle provides a comfortable and secure grip while a padded wrist strap increases comfort and takes wear and tear off of your skin.
The non-slip carbide tip provides purchase on varying terrain and a rubber tip is included to allow the Upslope 1.0 to be used indoors or on improved surfaces.
The Kelty Upslope 1.0 trekking pole is sold individually and also includes a trekking basket.
- Non-slip carbide tip for secure pole plants on various surfaces
- Includes: protective cap, trekking basket, and rubber tip for concrete surfaces
- Padded wrist strap for added comfort
- EVA foam grip for padded comfort
- Reliable twist-lock mechanism provides easy length adjustment
- Replacement trekking baskets, rubber tips & snow baskets available (sold separately)
Recommended Use Backpacking, Hiking Warranty Lifetime Type Aluminum Shafts Minimum Length 27" (65 cm) Maximum Length 53" (135 cm) Item Weight 10 oz
Likes: bought this for my five year old and it worked wonderfully on a pretty hard trail.