No Videos Available
An affordable, reliable option for hiking or backpacking, Kelty Range 2.0 trekking poles enhance balance and stability. Telescoping adjustability lets you set the poles at a comfortable height and integrated anti-shock absorption relieves stress on your wrists.
Range 2.0 poles are constructed of lightweight, durable 6061 aluminum. Three adjustable sections with reliable twist-lock mechanisms provide a maximum length of 53" and allow the poles to pack down to 27.25" in length.
Cork and extended EVA foam handles provide a comfortable, textured grip, while padded wrist straps increase comfort and take wear and tear off of your skin.
Non-slip carbide tips provide secure purchase on varying terrain and rubber tips are included to allow Range 2.0 poles to be used indoors or on improved surfaces.
Kelty Range 2.0 trekking poles are sold in pairs and also include trekking baskets.
- Internal anti-shock spring technology
- Non-slip carbide tip for secure pole plants on various surfaces
- Includes: protective cap, trekking basket and rubber tip for concrete surfaces
- Padded wrist strap for added comfort
- Textured cork & EVA foam handle adds all-weather grip and comfort
- Extended EVA foam grip helps user adapt to rapidly changing topography
- Reliable twist-lock mechanism provides easy length adjustment
- Replacement trekking baskets, rubber tips & snow baskets available (sold separately)
- Sold in pairs
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Warranty Lifetime Type Aluminum Shafts Minimum Length 27" (69 cm) Maximum Length 53" (135 cm) Item Weight 20.0 oz/pair
- Best value!
Likes: I used these on a winter hiking trip in northern Michigan. Worked like a charm and were very sturdy. The best part was when we were walking on the frozen ice of Lake Huron, the bottom tips gripped the ice so well and did not slip once. I am not sure why you would need to spend anymore money on the expensive poles because these are well priced and amazing quality!
- Great quality, Great price.
Likes: Great that they have the cork grips, they are easy to adjust, they are light weight.The wrist straps are padded and adjustable. They come with caps for use on concrete. The quality and features of poles, I would have expected a much higher price tag. Well worth the money.
Dislikes: None at this time.