An affordable, reliable option for hiking or backpacking, the Kelty Range 1.0 anti-shock trekking pole enhances balance and stability. Telescoping adjustability lets you set the pole at the best height for your comfort and integrated anti-shock absorption relieves stress on your wrists.
The Range 1.0 pole is constructed of lightweight, durable 6061 aluminum. Three adjustable sections with a reliable twist-lock mechanism provide a maximum length of 53" and allow the pole to pack down to 27.25" in length.
A cork and EVA foam all-weather grip provides a comfortable, textured handhold, while a padded wrist strap increases comfort and takes wear and tear off of your skin.
A Non-slip carbide tip provides secure purchase on varying terrain and a rubber tip is included to allow your Range 1.0 pole to be used indoors or on improved surfaces.
The Kelty Range 1.0 trekking pole is sold individually and also includes a trekking basket.
California residents: view proposition 65 WARNING
- Internal anti-shock spring technology
- Non-slip carbide tip for secure pole plants on various surfaces
- Includes: protective cap, trekking basket and rubber tip for concrete surfaces
- Padded wrist strap for added comfort
- Textured cork & EVA foam handle adds all-weather grip and comfort
- Reliable twist-lock mechanism provides easy length adjustment
- Replacement trekking baskets, rubber tips & snow baskets available (sold separately)
Best Use Hiking, Casual Warranty Lifetime Type Aluminum Shafts Minimum Length 27" (69 cm) Maximum Length 53" (135 cm) Item Weight 10 oz
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »