No Videos Available
An affordable, reliable option for hiking or backpacking, the Kelty Range 1.0 anti-shock trekking pole enhances balance and stability. Telescoping adjustability lets you set the pole at the best height for your comfort and integrated anti-shock absorption relieves stress on your wrists.
The Range 1.0 pole is constructed of lightweight, durable 6061 aluminum. Three adjustable sections with a reliable twist-lock mechanism provide a maximum length of 53" and allow the pole to pack down to 27.25" in length.
A cork and EVA foam all-weather grip provides a comfortable, textured handhold, while a padded wrist strap increases comfort and takes wear and tear off of your skin.
A Non-slip carbide tip provides secure purchase on varying terrain and a rubber tip is included to allow your Range 1.0 pole to be used indoors or on improved surfaces.
The Kelty Range 1.0 trekking pole is sold individually and also includes a trekking basket.
- Internal anti-shock spring technology
- Non-slip carbide tip for secure pole plants on various surfaces
- Includes: protective cap, trekking basket and rubber tip for concrete surfaces
- Padded wrist strap for added comfort
- Textured cork & EVA foam handle adds all-weather grip and comfort
- Reliable twist-lock mechanism provides easy length adjustment
- Replacement trekking baskets, rubber tips & snow baskets available (sold separately)
Recommended Use Backpacking, Hiking Warranty Lifetime Type Aluminum Shafts Minimum Length 27" (69 cm) Maximum Length 53" (135 cm) Item Weight 10 oz