No Videos Available
Connecting directly to the burner of any Jetboil Sol, Zip, Flash or Personal Cooking System (PCS) stove (all sold separately), the 0.8 Liter FluxRing Sol Titanium Companion Cup ensures that as little heat as possible is lost during the cooking process.
A neoprene liner encases the cup, keeping food and beverages warm long after heating. A sip-through lid further insulates contents and prohibits spills. A protective plastic bottom can be removed for use as a small bowl or measuring device.
Weighing a mere 6 ounces and measuring 4.1" x 6.5", the Jetboil 0.8 Liter FluxRing Sol Titanium Companion Cup is constructed of lightweight, durable titanium.
- Weighs 6 oz
- 0.8 Liter (16 oz) capacity
- Titanium construction
- Integrated FluxRing for cooking/boiling efficiency
- Includes insulating neoprene Cargo Cozy with secure nylon handle
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Compatible with Jetboil Sol, Zip, Flash and PCS cooking stove systems
Likes: Extremely lightweight at durable.
Dislikes: I wish the stove would fit inside like the aluminum cup.