Ideal for endurance athletes, the soft-sided, collapsible Hydrapak SoftFlask SF150 conveniently dispenses gels (sold separately) during high aerobic activities. Measuring 6.5” x 2.8” when full, the bottle stows 5.1 ounces of gel and stashes easily in packs, vests, PFDs, or lumbar belts.
The SoftFlask SF150 gel flask is equipped with a 28 mm-wide screw cap and a silicone bite valve. The lightweight but sturdy TPU construction of the flask is both BPA and PVC-free. A pinch welded bottom bolsters durability.
Available in your choice of colors, the SoftFlask SF150 gel flask is dishwasher safe (top rack) and backed by Hydrapak’s No-Leak warranty.
- 5.1 oz (150 ml) capacity
- 6.5” x 2.8”
- 0.7 oz
- Collapsible for easy use, storage, and transport
- Constructed with TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for strength and flexibility
- RF welded to create superior bonds at a molecular level
- 28 mm wide screw cap, ready for “on demand” use
- Soft silicone bite valve
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- BPA free/PVC free/Meets or exceeds FDA & EU regulations
- No-Leak product lifetime warranty
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness
Real Customer Reviews
- Does what it needs to
Likes: Stores multiple servings of energy gel and fits great in a cycling jersey pocket
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »