Enable your adventurous 4-legged companion to enjoy a night of warm, comfortable sleep in the Ruff Wear Highlands Sleeping Bed. Polyester, water-resistant shell fabric holds up to wear and tear and protects the lightweight, lofty synthetic insulation that keeps your dog warm.
Laid flat, the Highlands Sleeping Bag measures 35” x 26” x 1”, but it packs down just 12” x 7” and stashes inside its very own stuff sack. It weighs just 1 pound, 10.8 ounces, so your dog can even carry it in his or her own Ruff Wear Palisades Pack (sold separately). Four integrated stake out loops allows you to secure the machine-washable Highlands Sleeping Bag to the ground and come in handy for hanging it up to dry or for storage after you've returned home from your adventures. For the ultimate sleep experience, pair it with the Ruff Wear Highlands Bed and Landing Pad (both sold separately).
- Compressible, lightweight sleeping bag for dogs
- Synthetic insulation insulates dog from cold air and hard ground
- Polyester fabric shell is water-resistant, quick-drying and durable
- Side zipper opens the bag wide for easy entry, zips closed to retain body heat
- Stuff sack included for storage and compressibility
- Four stake-out loops to secure bed to ground or to hang dry
- Integrated pad sleeve accommodates the Landing Pad (Sold separately), creating the ultimate backcountry sleeping system
- Fits in all sizes of Ruffwear's Palisades Pack (Sold separately)
- Machine washable
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Camping Item Weight 1 lb 10.8 oz Dimensions 35" x 26" x 1" Type Insulated Dog Sleeping Bag Packed Size 12" 7"
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »