Pulling out all of the stops for backcountry and backyard comfort, Helinox offers the Chair Two Rocker, a lightweight, packable camp chair equipped with its own rocking rails.
Utilizing durable DAC aluminum construction and breathable mesh, the chair weighs just 4.1 pounds with the rails. When you want to shave ounces or are looking for a non-rocking perch, you can remove the rails and reduce the chair’s weight. Despite the lightweight construction, the chair can support up to 320 pounds. The seat sits 13.4” off the ground.
The Helinox Chair Rocker Two packs down to 23.6” x 5.1” x 7.1” in its included zippered storage sack.
California residents: view proposition 65 WARNING
- Ultra comfortable, lightweight portable camp or deck chair
- Wider and higher back seat for ultimate comfort
- Single shock corded pole structure for quick easy setup
- Removable rocker legs
- Storage sack included
- Weight capacity of 320 lb
Best Use Camping Item Weight 4.1 lbs Dimensions 21.7" x 25.6" x 34.3" (14.6" Seat Height) Other Stuff Sack Included Type Camp Chair Packed Size 24.4" x 6.5" x 6.5" Capacity 320 lbs
Real Customer Reviews
- Lightweight and comfortable
Likes: Easy to take anywhere and comfortable. Fits easy for light welterweight travel. Fits me perfectly. Always wanted a rocker to camp with
Dislikes: I’m not a big person. This wouldn’t do for a big guy.
- Best chair ever!
Likes: Easy to assemble and store. Super light weight!
I've been using indoors as comfortable extra seating too!!
Dislikes: None to date
- Compact, Light weight, and Easy to Assemble
Likes: * Very easy and quick to assemble.
* The instructions are printed right on the chair so you don't have to worry about forgetting or losing them.
* Everything packs up nicely in itself and in the bag.
* The bag has a handy shoulder strap.
* The rockers are my favorite part of this chair and make it very relaxing to sit in.
* It seems sturdy and strong.
Dislikes: * I don't always have something quick at hand that is well suited to stuff into the little head cushion, so I often use it without a cushion, which isn't the end of the world, but it is worth noting that if you want to be sure to be able to use the head cushion part, you'll need to have/bring something suitable to put in it. There's enough room in the bag you could probably keep something in there for that purpose...
* Like most chairs of this style, it can feel a little low to the ground for some users, like my husband, and again as is normal with this style, it lacks arm rests so keep that in mind when deciding on what style of chair is best for you. It's very portable with this design, but there is always a trade off involved with minimal and portable designs; in this case, putting your arms in your lap or something is one of them :P
- Light and comfy
Likes: Ease of assembly
Dislikes: A little pricey
- Light and Convenient
Likes: Weight, color, quality, easy assembly
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »