A useful tool for trail runners or road runners, the Nathan Halo Fire Runners’ Headlamp delivers up to 288 Lumens of brightness and a variety of performance settings. A unique RunWave sensor allows you to cycle through settings just by waving your hand directly in front of the beam.
An integrated push-button allows you to choose between a traditional manual control, an Auto-Strobe mode that triggers a strobe output when the sensor reads strong ambient light like approaching car headlights, and the touch-free RunWave setting.
The rechargeable headlamp has three integrated LEDs and includes a 1500mAh Lithium ion battery which has a 22 hour burn time. A streamlined charging input in the lamp housing couples with the included USB charger to repower the lamp. This design helps to maintain the overall lightweight design.
The housing of the Nathan Halo Fire Runners’ Headlamp is water-resistant and suitable for all-weather use. The adjustable head strap delivers a bounce-free carry.
- Rechargeable headlamp designed for runners
- 288 lumens with 5 lighting modes
- Run-Right Light combination of Spotlight & Floodlight RunWave technology to adjust settings touch-free
- Auto-Strobe communicates runner's presence to drivers
- 3 LED's with 288+ max lumens
- 1500 mAh Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer battery
- 5 hour charge time
- Minimum USB Charger 0.5A amperage
- IPX4 weather-resistance
- Adjustable headlamp angle
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness Batteries 1500mAh Rechargeable Lithium Ion (included) Focus Adjustable Bulb 3 LED Waterproof IPX4 Water-Resistant Housing Tilts Yes