No Videos Available
By uniting beautiful Rosewood chop sticks and an ultra-lightweight titanium foon into a single set, the GSI Outdoors Titanium Kung Foon serves as a long utensil that's ideal for stirring and scraping food from the deep recesses of rehydrated meal pouches or pots.
The chop sticks and foon (part fork/part spoon) that work together to function as the Titanium Kung Foon can also be detached and used as independent utensils.
A custom-stamped steel tin protects the GSI Outdoors Titanium Kung Foon and makes it a great gift idea.
- Chopsticks slide into foon handle to create a long-handled utensil perfect for scooping, scraping or stirring rehydrated pouch meals or narrow pots
- Barbed foon tines bite into food
- Deep foon bowl maintains full spoon functionality for soups or cereals
- Foon made from Ultralight titanium and chopsticks made from Rosewood
- Custom stamped, steel carry case for storing the Kung Foon
Best Use Backpacking, Camping
Likes: This is going to be a great upgrade from my disposable plastic spoon I have been over working.
Dislikes: I might like it smaller.