A durable, dependable all-in-one cook set, the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Dualist Cook System allows hikers to trim packed weight without skimping on backcountry meals. A hard-anodized 1.8 liter aluminum pot attends to cooking and integrated cups and bowls allow you and a companion to enjoy your meals.
Despite its lightweight design (21.6 oz), the Pinnacle Dualist Cook System includes everything needed for two diners. The entire system nests into an integrated unit that measures just 5.9" x 6.4" x 5.9" and leaves room to stow a lightweight cooking stove and fuel canister (both sold separately).
Each GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Dualist Cook System includes a 1.8 liter pot with strainer lid, two 20 ounce insulated cups, two 20 ounce BPA-free bowls, two Sip-It tops, two GSI Telescoping Foons and a stove bag.
- Convenient, folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set inside cook pot for transport
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp
- Crush-proof, heat-resistant nylon lid will not bend up and fold in packs and includes an integrated strainer
- Unique bowl+mug solution with low center of gravity and sip-it lid virtually eliminate spills while the insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- Hard-anodized aluminum with Teflon with Radiance coating
- BPA free
- Weighs 21.6 ounces
- Includes one 1.8 liter pot with folding handle, two mug/bowls with sip-it lids, two telescoping foons, one stove bag, one strainer lid and one stuff sack/camp sink
Best Use Backpacking
Real Customer Reviews
- (Almost) All you need for two
Likes: - Weight and size
- The stuff sack is very handy for a lot of things at campsite
- Nesting bowl/mug (while packed could be used for storing stove, spice, oatmeal etc.)
Dislikes: - With a large spoon/Ladle it would have been complete
- Compact, lightweight, and easy cleaning cook set
Likes: -Two person cook set weighing in right around a pound and a half
-Great feature of having regular bowl fit inside isolated bowl
-Plenty of room to hold all included pieces plus a Primus backpacking stove too
-Carrying case is awesome with the dual function of sink to clean dirty dishes (LNT worthy invention)
-Handle is very sturdy, and I like that it snaps into position for added support when handling
-Teflon pot interior is very easy to clean, with no food residue
Dislikes: -Plastic Foons seem a bit flimsy, but they are very lightweight and small is size
Likes: Very well thought out. Enough room for a stove and fuel inside.
Dislikes: Bring something to stir with.
Likes: I couldn't be more pleased with this product. My wife and I love it and it is very well made. Almost all of our cookware fits inside it and it is extremely functional and light weight. I would highly recommend this product to any couple who hikes a lot and/or backpacks.
Likes: Best cook system for backpacking.
Packs small and light.
Easy to clean.
Works with MSR pocket rocket.
Dislikes: Sporks can break easily.
Likes: I love how you get so much in one small package. It is perfect for kayak camping! It is great to know you have everything you need yet it doesn't take up a lot of space.
Dislikes: The spork is a little on the cheaper side. I may look for a better one that still fits in with the kit but it certainly gets the job done.
Likes: Have not used mine yet -- bought it as a fiend has the same.
It's a basic set. we haven't use the strainer lid yet, but the rest works just as it should.
Likes: Fits together great. Easy to wash and nonstick so its easy to clean with just water
Dislikes: No complaints
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »