A durable, dependable all-in-one cook set, the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Dualist Cook System allows hikers to trim packed weight without skimping on backcountry meals. A hard-anodized 1.8 liter aluminum pot attends to cooking and integrated cups and bowls allow you and a companion to enjoy your meals.
Despite its lightweight design (21.6 oz), the Pinnacle Dualist Cook System includes everything needed for two diners. The entire system nests into an integrated unit that measures just 5.9" x 6.4" x 5.9" and leaves room to stow a lightweight cooking stove and fuel canister (both sold separately).
Each GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Dualist Cook System includes a 1.8 liter pot with strainer lid, two 20 ounce insulated cups, two 20 ounce BPA-free bowls, two Sip-It tops, two GSI Telescoping Foons and a stove bag.
- Convenient, folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set inside cook pot for transport
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp
- Crush-proof, heat-resistant nylon lid will not bend up and fold in packs and includes an integrated strainer
- Unique bowl+mug solution with low center of gravity and sip-it lid virtually eliminate spills while the insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- Hard-anodized aluminum with Teflon with Radiance coating
- BPA free
- Weighs 21.6 ounces
- Includes one 1.8 liter pot with folding handle, two mug/bowls with sip-it lids, two telescoping foons, one stove bag, one strainer lid and one stuff sack/camp sink
Best Use Backpacking
Real Customer Reviews
- Excellent cook kit with minimal footprint
Likes: Great quality, minimal footprint, easy to store fuel canister and stove with everything else
Dislikes: Sporks are very cheap, will probably replace with another brand
- Duo backpacking cookset
Likes: This set is super lightweight and space saving as you can pack your fuel canisters and rocket stove inside it.. it includes a little sack to protect your stove. The insulated cups have a little sippy lid and are hard to tip over. We use the stuff sack as a water scoop for filtering water. We mostly use it to boil water so I can't attest to the non-stick coating.
Dislikes: The included spork is a joke. It will end up broken and replaced after a few trips.
- Great Cookset for a Good Price
Likes: This is a great little cookset and I've been really happy with it. It's pretty lightweight, is large enough to cook for two people, and it's pretty compact. I can also fit my small backpacking stove and a small container of fuel inside it. I've take it on every backpacking trip and almost every camping trip for the last two years and everything but one of the sporks still looks new.
Dislikes: The sporks are pretty flimsy and I've broken one (it did last a couple years of occasional use) but they work okay if you have nothing else.
- overall price wise is good, and pot size is just right
Likes: light weight, easy to use
Dislikes: utensils are not very sturdy
- (Almost) All you need for two
Likes: - Weight and size
- The stuff sack is very handy for a lot of things at campsite
- Nesting bowl/mug (while packed could be used for storing stove, spice, oatmeal etc.)
Dislikes: - With a large spoon/Ladle it would have been complete
- Compact, lightweight, and easy cleaning cook set
Likes: -Two person cook set weighing in right around a pound and a half
-Great feature of having regular bowl fit inside isolated bowl
-Plenty of room to hold all included pieces plus a Primus backpacking stove too
-Carrying case is awesome with the dual function of sink to clean dirty dishes (LNT worthy invention)
-Handle is very sturdy, and I like that it snaps into position for added support when handling
-Teflon pot interior is very easy to clean, with no food residue
Dislikes: -Plastic Foons seem a bit flimsy, but they are very lightweight and small is size
Likes: Very well thought out. Enough room for a stove and fuel inside.
Dislikes: Bring something to stir with.
Likes: I couldn't be more pleased with this product. My wife and I love it and it is very well made. Almost all of our cookware fits inside it and it is extremely functional and light weight. I would highly recommend this product to any couple who hikes a lot and/or backpacks.
Likes: Best cook system for backpacking.
Packs small and light.
Easy to clean.
Works with MSR pocket rocket.
Dislikes: Sporks can break easily.
Likes: I love how you get so much in one small package. It is perfect for kayak camping! It is great to know you have everything you need yet it doesn't take up a lot of space.
Dislikes: The spork is a little on the cheaper side. I may look for a better one that still fits in with the kit but it certainly gets the job done.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »