Combining into a single integrated set all of the pots, pans, bowls, mugs and plates needed for family camping trips, the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Camper cookware set is a valuable packing and mealtime tool. Hard-anodized aluminum pots with Teflon coatings attend to cooking while color-coded BPA-free plates and mugs/bowls allow you and your families to enjoy meals.
The Pinnacle Camper set includes everything needed for four diners. The entire system nests into a single integrated unit that measures 9.1" x 9.1" x 5.8" and leaves room to stow a lightweight cooking stove and fuel canister (both sold separately).
Each GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Camper cookware set includes a 3 liter pot, a 2 liter pot, a 9" frypan, two strainer lids, four 14 fluid ounce insulated BPA-free mugs with Sip-It Tops, four BPA-free bowls, four 7.5" plates, an innovative nForm Pot Gripper and a rugged stuff sack with a lining on the underside that allows it to double as a sink or wash basin.
- Exclusive, folding gripper compacts for easy storage and locks to and removes easily from exterior brackets providing a secure handle while cooking
- Rugged, welded stuff sack holds set and doubles as a sink or wash basin
- Crushproof, heat-resistant nylon strainer lid and silicone ring will not bend or fold in a pack and works with either the pot or the frypan
- Compact, color-coded items nest inside and provide personalized tableware settings
- Hard-anodized aluminum with Teflon with Radiance coating
- BPA free
- Weighs 3 pounds 10 ounces
- Includes one 2 liter pot, one 3 liter pot, one frypan, two lids, four mug/bowls with sip-it lids, four plates, one nform pot gripper and one stuff sack/camp sink
Best Use Camping
Real Customer Reviews
- Great Nesting Kit
Likes: Very compact and the nonstick coating works very well. I melted a fair amount of cheese in the skillet and it wiped out with a paper towel.
Dislikes: Handles get hot if left in place while cooking.
- Almost perfect
Likes: A lot in a small package
Dislikes: Wish we had 2 handles.
- Best car camping kitchen kit.
Likes: Compact, complete, non-stick, sturdy, 4 settings, lightweight.
Dislikes: One pot holder.
- Compact for car camping
Likes: Compact for car camping -
Dislikes: not good for backpacking
- Light and compact
Likes: We went camping twice with this cookware set and we like this cookware because they are light and compact. Also heat up the food fast. So far so good.
Dislikes: None yet
- Good for Car Camping
Likes: Compact, everything easily fits back together
All the basics, you have what you need
Dislikes: The frying pan is warped a touch, might have put too much heat from the stove, assumed it could handle the heat.
Likes: 100% worth the money. We are car campers that like everything ready to go on short notice. This is a small unit, designed smart. GSI products are solid, made well. Very happy with this set and see it lasting a very long time.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »