Built for outdoor enthusiasts who look at backcountry trips as an opportunity to show off their culinary skills, the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Base Camper Small cookset is your kitchen away from home. Constructed of hard-anodized aluminum with Teflon coatings, the pots and frypan are lightweight and durable.
The Pinnacle Base Camper Small includes a 2 liter pot, a 1.5 liter pot, an 8" frypan, two strainers/lids, a cutting board, an innovative nForm Pot Gripper and a rugged stuff sack with a lining on the underside that allows it to double as a sink or wash basin.
- Exclusive, folding gripper compacts for easy storage and locks to and removes easily from exterior brackets providing a secure handle while cooking
- Rugged, welded stuff sack holds set and doubles as a sink or wash basin
- Crushproof, heat-resistant nylon strainer lid and silicone ring will not bend or fold in a pack and works with either the pot or the frypan
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp
- Integrated, double-bail handles allow 5 liter pot to be filled, carried and strained easily
- Sturdy, included cutting board has both dished and flat sides for a variety of prep duties and isolates the pots to protect the non-stick surface
- Hard-anodized aluminum with Teflon with Radiance coating
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free
- Weighs 2 pounds 1.5 ounces
- Includes one 1.5 liter pot, one 2.0 liter pot, two lids, one frypan, one nform pot gripper, one cutting board and one stuff sack/camp sink
Best Use Camping
Real Customer Reviews
- I'm happy with my purchase
Likes: I did a lot of research when trying to improve upon my stainless steel car camping set, which didn't conduct heat very well. Tried various sets and settled on this one. Didn't break the bank and doesn't take up a ton of room. Much better quality than a couple of the other brands that I looked at, purchased and ended up returning.
Dislikes: Nothing so far.
- Great for car camping or short hiking/backpack trips
Likes: Integrated nesting system. Well built with quality materials. Like how the sack doubles as a wash tub.
Dislikes: Weight: too heavy for longer backpacking trips. Only includes 1 hands for 3 pots.
Likes: Very nice mess kit, should take care of all cooking needs. Love the built in lid lifters. Packs up nice and neat!
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »