Combining all of the pots, pans, bowls and mugs that you usually carry for overnight trips into a single integrated set, the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Backpacker cookware set is a valuable packing and mealtime tool. Hard-anodized aluminum pots with Teflon coatings attend to cooking while color-coded BPA-free mugs/bowls allow you to enjoy your meal.
Weighing just 28.8 ounces, the Pinnacle Backpacker set includes everything needed for two backcountry diners. The entire system nests into a single integrated unit that measures just 8.2" x 8.2" x 5.4" and leaves room to stow your lightweight cooking stove and fuel canister (both sold separately).
Each GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Backpacker cookware set includes a 2 liter pot, an 8" frypan, a strainer lid, two 14 fluid ounce insulated BPA-free mugs with Sip-It Tops, two BPA-free bowls, an innovative nForm Pot Gripper and a rugged stuff sack with a lining on the underside that allows it to double as a sink or wash basin.
- Exclusive, folding gripper compacts for easy storage and locks to and removes easily from exterior brackets providing a secure handle while cooking
- Rugged, welded stuff sack holds set and doubles as a sink or wash basin
- Crushproof, heat-resistant nylon strainer lid and silicone ring will not bend or fold in a pack and works with either the pot or the frypan
- Compact, color-coded items nest inside and provide personalized tableware settings
- Hard-anodized aluminum with Teflon with Radiance coating
- BPA free
- Weighs 28.8 ounces
- Includes one 2 liter pot, one frypan, one lid, two mug/bowls with sip-it lids, one nform pot gripper and one stuff sack/camp sink
Best Use Backpacking
Real Customer Reviews
Likes: Amazing product, worked great first trip out, love how it all fits together!
Dislikes: Handle is touchy to reattach when using both pot and pan at the same time.
Likes: Great compact system. Love the non-stick coating as it makes clean-up a breeze. There was room to add my own foldable spoons and forks.
Likes: It includes Fly Pan, and good to family camping
Dislikes: It is not adaptable for backpackng. Little Big
Likes: I checked and compared this cook system to several others and it had everything I needed for my backing expeditions. Compact and light and easy to store in my pack. Works great with my pocket rocket stove.
Dislikes: Haven't found anything yet.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »