Combining all of the pots, pans, bowls and mugs that you usually carry for overnight trips into a single integrated set, the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Backpacker cookware set is a valuable packing and mealtime tool. Hard-anodized aluminum pots with Teflon coatings attend to cooking while color-coded BPA-free mugs/bowls allow you to enjoy your meal.
Weighing just 28.8 ounces, the Pinnacle Backpacker set includes everything needed for two backcountry diners. The entire system nests into a single integrated unit that measures just 8.2" x 8.2" x 5.4" and leaves room to stow your lightweight cooking stove and fuel canister (both sold separately).
Each GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Backpacker cookware set includes a 2 liter pot, an 8" frypan, a strainer lid, two 14 fluid ounce insulated BPA-free mugs with Sip-It Tops, two BPA-free bowls, an innovative nForm Pot Gripper and a rugged stuff sack with a lining on the underside that allows it to double as a sink or wash basin.
- Exclusive, folding gripper compacts for easy storage and locks to and removes easily from exterior brackets providing a secure handle while cooking
- Rugged, welded stuff sack holds set and doubles as a sink or wash basin
- Crushproof, heat-resistant nylon strainer lid and silicone ring will not bend or fold in a pack and works with either the pot or the frypan
- Compact, color-coded items nest inside and provide personalized tableware settings
- Hard-anodized aluminum with Teflon with Radiance coating
- BPA free
- Weighs 28.8 ounces
- Includes one 2 liter pot, one frypan, one lid, two mug/bowls with sip-it lids, one nform pot gripper and one stuff sack/camp sink
Best Use Backpacking
Real Customer Reviews
- Great Pans but Odd Bowls
Likes: The non-stick coating works very well, no oil or butter is needed. The pans heat well and pretty even when using my MSR Windpro 2 stove. The included carry case that doubles as a sink is a great idea.
Dislikes: The included mugs and “bowls” need to be better. For the premium price double wall stainless mugs should be included. What they refer to as bowls are kind of useless.
Likes: Amazing product, worked great first trip out, love how it all fits together!
Dislikes: Handle is touchy to reattach when using both pot and pan at the same time.
Likes: Great compact system. Love the non-stick coating as it makes clean-up a breeze. There was room to add my own foldable spoons and forks.
Likes: It includes Fly Pan, and good to family camping
Dislikes: It is not adaptable for backpackng. Little Big
Likes: I checked and compared this cook system to several others and it had everything I needed for my backing expeditions. Compact and light and easy to store in my pack. Works great with my pocket rocket stove.
Dislikes: Haven't found anything yet.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »