No Videos Available
No need to leave your favorite beverage at home when you venture into the backcountry. Take along the lightweight (1.2 oz) GSI Outdoors Highland Flask (9 oz) and enjoy your outdoor adventures with a bit of civility.
The lightweight design of the Highland Flask makes it simple to carry it over the shoulder with the included lanyard or stow it in a pocket for hands-free toting. The Highland Flask has a wide-mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning, while the tethered lid has a silicone strip to ease opening. The exterior boasts a foiled, rewritable date bar to record the name, distiller, and fill date, ensuring the contents are identifiable.
With an overall size of 4.6" x 1.7" x 6.8" when empty and PE laminate, polypropylene and silicone construction, the GSI Outdoors Highland Flask is a lightweight, compact alternative to hauling heavy glass bottles.
- Soft-sided flask hangs from the shoulder or stows in pockets
- Easy-filling wide-mouth opening
- Tethered lid with sure-grip silicone embellishment
- Foiled exterior with rewritable date bar
- Weighs 1.2 oz. when empty
- 4.6" x 1.7" x 6.8"
- PE Laminate/Polypropylene/Silicone construction
Likes: The size is perfect for it's use. Very lightweigt when empty. Good price.
Dislikes: The lanyard is not really useful.